On the Dr. Oz segment that recently popularized raspberry ketones as a weight loss aid, he pointed out that: raspberry ketones may help you burn fat, but to permanently lose weight this ingredient should be used alongside any healthy diet and exercise.
Here are some general guidelines for eating a healthy diet:
- Avoid refined sugars (cokes, sweets, desserts)
- Avoid white bread, instead use wheat bread, whole grain bread, or sprouted bread
- Drink plenty of water (8-16 glasses per day)
- Eat a diet rich in fruits and vegetables
- If you choose to eat meat, consume lean and natural meats such as grass fed beef, bison, free range chicken, and wild caught fish
While not everybody is going to agree, here are two diets you might consider: